Aeroflow BOOSTED 6766 Turbocharger Core Only (AF8059-4505)Dual Ball Bearing, No Housing
Dual Ball Bearing, No Housing
Part Number: AF8059-4505
Boosted Turbocharger Replacement Core.
As another way of backing up our excellent Boosted Turbocharger range, we stock replacement core's for all popular Boosted Turbo models. This way if you have a mis-hap that has damaged either of the wheels or even the internals of the turbocharger you can easily purchase the core and swap it out. These cores are designed to suit Boosted Turbochargers specifically however you may find some crossover on other brands that have a similar core design.
Specifications: BOOSTED 6766 T4 Turbocharger Specifications
Recommended horsepower rating: 550-950HP
Recommended engine displacement: 2.0L to 6.0L
- 360° journal bearing
- Point Milled 7075 billet 6 + 6 compressor wheel
- This is an oil cooled turbocharger
- External wastegate sold separately
- Inlet flange gasket and turbo drain gasket included in turbo kit
- Must use a -6AN oil feel line to maintain core temperature (Warranty
if not used)
- 1/8" NPT oil feed fitting (sold separately) or a 38mm 2-bolt oil feed plate with M8 x 1.25mm thread size
- 50.80mm bolt centre turbo drain flange with M8 x 1.25mm thread size
Extended Tip: 88.30mm
Important Information: Boosted by Aeroflow products are manufactured to industry standard specifications from quality materials. Utmost care is taken to ensure products are free from blemishes, inconsistencies and defects. Aeroflow products carry a one year warranty from the date of purchase however warranty will be void if the product is not used in the correct way for which it was intended. Boosted Turbochargers and replacement parts are designed for street use only. Products used in race applications and/or products that have been modified, damaged, incorrectly installed or incorrectly/poorly maintained are not covered by this warranty. Proof of purchase will be required for all warranty claims.
Boosted 360° journal bearing turbochargers must use a -6AN oil feel line to maintain core temperature.